Not much has happened in the Monument Real Estate market from April to May 2007.
Here is a look at the Monument Real Estate Market, for May 2007:
- Newly Listed Homes on the Market: 150 (Up from 123 homes from April)
- Average List Price: $512,686 (Up from $496,406 in April)
- Pending Sales: 51 (Down from 54 in April)
- Sold Homes: 49 (Up from 42 in April)
- Average Sold Price: $429,213 (Down from $446,206 in April!)
- List Price to Sale Price Ratio: 97.67% (Down from 97.94% in April)
- Average Days on Market (DOM): 80 (Down from 104 DOM in April)
Comments: There hasn’t been a lot of change in the Monument Real Estate market over the last month. We will have to see how summer treats us!
Data was pulled from the Pikes Peak MLS and may not include all data from new builds and/or FSBOs.