Monument is just North of Colorado Springs in the Tri-Lakes area. A lot has happened in the Monument Real Estate market with the warmer weather, as you can see below.
Here is a look at the Monument Real Estate Market, for March 2007:
- Newly Listed Homes on the Market: 123 (Up 52 homes from March figures)
- Average List Price: $496,406 (Up from $435,390 in March)
- Pending Sales: 54 (Up from 9 in March!)
- Sold Homes: 42 (Up 10 from March!)
- Average Sold Price: $446,206 (Up from $368,780 in March!)
- List Price to Sale Price Ratio: 97.94% (Down from 97.63% in March)
- Average Days on Market (DOM): 104 (Up from 77 DOM in March)
Comments: We saw the new homes on the market almost double, but the pending homes and sold homes almost quadrupled! Spring has really helped make the Monument Real Estate market come back to life.