Today is a day of “days” as I bring to you a selection of “…of the day” links. Most of these sites allow you to subscribe and be notified of the “… of the day” selection that you like the best.
- QuotationPage.com Quote of the Day:
“Anybody can win unless there happens to be a second entry.” – George Ade, US dramatist & humorist (1866 – 1944)
Word of the Day:
limpid \LIM-pid\, adjective:
1. Characterized by clearness or transparency; clear; as, “a limpid stream.”
2. Calm; untroubled; serene.
3. Clear in style; easily understandable.
- Nasa.gov NASA Image of the Day
- Powells.com Book Review of the Day
“Fangland” by John Marks Cutthroat Journalism … A Review by Jessica Bennett
- Pandora.com Song of the day – No, not really.
This is a magnificent opportunity to listen to music that you love and find more songs and artists that you WILL love. This site acts like your own personal, intuitive DJ. Check them out. (Make sure your speakers are on…)